Sunday, May 2, 2010

A blog for my brain.

So I need an outlet, the creative type. To my 9 faithful followers, the focus of this blog has changed. I am still trying to be healthy, and all that but I am going to stop sharing all that in this venue.

So, what to talk about.

Sleep.

That is what I should be doing. But I don't know what it is, but that does not seem to be happening much lately.

A little discussion on my title.

"Cool like me" is in reference to the picture of Ms. Monroe. Who I actually adore. Some girls give me some real crap about that. Yes, I think she is awesome. I acknowledge that she was a sex symbol, but I also recognize the woman was successful because she did things her way. You may rebut. But that is my opinion. I think she is beautiful. And she is kind of a beauty icon for me.


So that is about it. I am now tired.

And for some reason I can't quite find, I am pissed.

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. Dude, you're funny. "King of like Seinfeld...it is about nothing."
    Awesome. And this is not emo, silly duck. I can show you emo sometime if you want, though.

    Uhmmm and Marilyn Monroe is amazing. I want to be her. Or at least have her body with my brain/spirit/all that. We'd be a seriously winning team. Did that sound braggy? I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not braggy in the least bit. I want Marilyn bod. Like her bod superimposed where mine used to be....hahhaha not weird sounding at all. Emo schemo....I was just mad not sure why. BTW the new people in our ward are interesting...I'll let you know more on a less public venue.

    ReplyDelete